Vango Nitestar Alpha Junior Quad Sleeping Bag – Classic Blue
NEW FOR 2023
Due to the success of the Adult Nitestar Quad, Vango have designed the Junior Version. A Great sleeping bag with all the benefits of mummy shaped sleeping bag but in the Quad design, so its has a rectangle foot, which is ideal for fussy sleepers.
The Nitestar Quad Junior has a 2/3 season rating so perfect for Spring, Summer and early Autumn with a comfort rating of -2°, and a TOG rating of 10.
The Vango Nitestar junior QUAD shaped sleeping bag is ideal for children measuring no more than 155cm in height.
Vango’s award-winning Nitestar sleeping bag contains our Alpha insulation, combining excellent warmth properties with much-improved compressibility, it is smaller and lighter than ever before. Perfect for youth groups or your spring and summer adventures.
- Polair® Hex Shell – A tough hexagonal ripstop polyester that is strong, highly breathable, and machine washable
- Polair® Lining – Super soft lining which is also hardwearing and easily washable, Polair® polyester
- Alpha Insulation – Lightweight and extra warm, Alpha has a great loft while compressing to a small pack size
- Off-Set Double Layer Construction – Off-set seams prevent cold spots at the stitching lines
- Square Shaped Bag – Also known as an envelope shape sleeping bag. Provides generous internal space for freedom of movement and comfort
- 3D hood with Drawcord Closure and Shaped Sides – Prevents heat loss from the head whilst the shaped sides provide additional comfort. The convenient drawcord closure provides flexible adjustment
- Horizontal Stitching – Evenly spaced to hold insulation in place and ensure even distribution throughout
- Insulated Adjustable Shoulder Baffle – Retains heat within the sleeping bag
- Zip Guard with Anti-Catch Piping – Helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining, allowing easy opening and closing
- Insulated Zip Baffle – Retains heat within the sleeping bag and reduces cold spots
- Auto-Lock Two-Way Zip – Seals in warmth and provides adjustable ventilation. Auto-lock prevents the bag from opening during the night and can be accessed from inside the bag
- Woven Zip Puller – Allows you to quickly and easily move the zip
- Internal Pocket – Provides convenient storage for small items
- Hanging Loops – Allows you to easily hang your bag for quick and easy drying
- Temperature Ratings Independently Measured – In accordance with EN 23537:2016. Extensively tested to meet accurate temperature rating standards for peace of mind
TOTAL WEIGHT 1.5kg PACKSIZE 25.0 x ø20.0cm FILL TYPE Insulite Alpha COMFORT -2° LIMIT -8° EXTREME -26° SUGGESTED USAGE MIN 4° SUGGESTED USAGE MAX 20° EXT CHEST WIDTH 70cm INT CHEST WIDTH 68cm MAX USER HEIGHT 155cm INT FOOT WIDTH 68cm INT LENGTH 165cm SHAPE Junior PERFORMANCE 2-3 Season ZIP SIDE Left TOG 10.0 EXT LENGTH 170cm