Vango Kanto Quad Sleeping Bag Arctic Dusk
The Kanto single is a 2 season single sleeping bag which can be used in the Spring and Summer months, it has a comfort rating of 9°c and a TOG rating of 8.
The Kanto sleeping bag has a square foot and is rectangle in shape, so is ideal for those who wish to have the benefits of a mummy shaped bag but don’t like how restrictive they can feel.
The Kanto has thermolock insulation which provides warmth and single & horizontal layer stitching which improves how the fill is distributed around the bag ensuring no cold spots. It has a shaped hood similar to that on a mummy bag, which helps with warmth to ensure no heat loss from the head area. The material shell and lining is a super soft and cosy brushed Polair® polyester fabric.
If you do not like the feel of the nylon material sleeping bags, and you prefer the feel of a material which is more more natural, then the Kanto range of sleeping bags are a good alternative, made from a brushed polyester fabric, but can feel more like a cotton material and can feel different to the touch. A good choice for fussy sleepers.
Comes with a handy carry bag for easy storage.
- Grade A Quality Fill – Superior fibre fill which is designed to be durable, warm and lightweight, while retaining its loft and soft touch
- Independently Tested – Gives you reassurance that the temperature ratings are accurate ISO 23537-1:2016
- Hanging Loops – Allows you to easily hang your bag for quick and easy drying
- Integrated Headrest – Provides extra comfort and warmth for your head
- Single-Layer Stitch Construction – Reduces cold spots by ensuring the fill is evenly distributed within the bag
- Auto-Lock Two-Way Zip – Seals in warmth and provides adjustable ventilation. Auto-lock prevents the bag from opening during the night and can be accessed from inside the bag
- Polair® Snug Lining – A super soft and cosy brushed Polair® polyester fabric that offers a warm handle. Ideal for snuggling into at night (190T)
- Woven Zip Puller – Allows you to quickly and easily move the zip
- Zip Guard – Helps prevent the zip from snagging on the lining, allowing easy opening and closing
- Insulated Zip Baffle – Retains heat within the sleeping bag and reduces cold spots
- Polair® Snug Shell- A super soft and cosy brushed Polair® polyester fabric that offers a warm handle. Ideal for snuggling into at night (190T)
- ThermoLock Insulation – Provides warmth and retains loft in damp conditions
- Stuffsack with Drawcord – Allows for easy packing, while minimising pack size for easy transportation
- Shaped Hood – Improves warmth by reducing heat loss from the head. Drawcord allows adjustment of the hood for controllable heat retention
- Horizontal Stitching – Evenly spaced to hold insulation in place and ensure even distribution throughout
- Quad Shape – Square shaped to give you freedom of movement with hooded top for added comfort
- Total Weight: 1.8kg
- Packsize: 41.0 x ø24.0cm
- Comfort: 9°
- Fill Type: 60% Single Hole siliconised hollow fibre/40% polyester fill
- Limit: 4°
- Extreme: -10°
- Suggested Usage Min: 9°
- Suggested Usage Max: 20°
- Ext Chest Width: 80cm
- Int Chest Width: 78cm
- Max User Height: 190cm
- Int Foot Width: 78cm
- Int Length: 213cm
- Shape: Square
- Performance: 2 Season
- Zip Side: Left
- Tog: 8.0