Vango Evolve Superwarm Single Sleeping Bag
The Vango Evolve is a good 3 season Single sleeping bag, intended use for in the Spring, Summer and Autumn months. With Double layer construction which helps with retention of heat staying in the sleeping bag. The fabric is made from recycled single use plastics, making this sleeping bag environmentally friendly.
The single sleeping bag is a square shape, so is ideal for using in the Caravan or Motorhome. Comes with a handy stuff sack, so can be easily stored away.
- Hanging Loops – Allows you to easily hang your bag for quick and easy drying
- Integrated Headrest – Provides extra comfort and warmth for your head
- Square Shaped Sleeping Bag – Provides extra space to have greater freedom of movement when sleeping
- Stuffsack with Drawcord – Allows for easy packing, while minimising pack size for easy transportation
- Wave Stitching – Ensures even distribution of the insulation across your body, reducing cold spots
- Double Layer Construction – Two layers of fill for greater warmth
- Two-Way Zip – Can be unzipped from the top or bottom to increase ventilation
- 100% Recycled Filling – The filling is made from recycled plastic, aiding the environment
- EcoStem Fabric – Recycled polyester fabric with an embossed grass design made from 100% recycled single-use plastic
- 100% Recycled Polair® Snug Lining – Made from recycled plastic to create a super soft and cosy polyester fabric that offers a warm handle. Ideal for snuggling into at night (190T Brushed)
- Duraflex® Eco Components – Made with plant fibre to be more environmentally friendly
TOTAL WEIGHT 1.5kg PACKSIZE 41.0 x ø23.0cm FILL TYPE 100% recycled polyester fill COMFORT 7° LIMIT 2° EXTREME -12° SUGGESTED USAGE MIN 7° SUGGESTED USAGE MAX 20° EXT CHEST WIDTH 75cm INT CHEST WIDTH 73cm MAX USER HEIGHT 190cm INT FOOT WIDTH 73cm INT LENGTH 198cm SHAPE Square PERFORMANCE 3 Season ZIP SIDE Left TOG 8.0 EXT LENGTH 200cm
WEIGHT 1.5kg PACKSIZE 41.0 x ø23.0cm FILL TYPE 100% recycled polyester fill COMFORT 7° LIMIT 2° EXTREME -12° SUGGESTED USAGE MIN 7° SUGGESTED USAGE MAX 20°