Vango Ember Double Sleeping Bag Bondi Blue
The Vango Ember double is a very popular summer weight camping sleeping bag. Ideal for first time campers or for a festival, it’s super bag with lots of features from Vango.
The Ember double has a integrated head rest which provides warmth for your head and Grade A Quality Fill, which is warm and lightweight, the sleeping bag is soft too touch you and packs down to a small pack size. You really feel the quality of this fill from Vango, and it is not comparable with any other 2 season sleeping bag in the market place.
It has a comfort rating of 9°C, TOG 7.5, making it a great sleeping bag for late Spring and the Summer months.
The sleeping bag is square in shape, so you can ensure there is lots of wriggle room, for those restless sleepers.
Comes with a handy storage bag.
- Independently Tested – Gives you reassurance that the temperature ratings are accurate ISO 23537-1:2016
- Hanging Loops – Allows you to easily hang your bag for quick and easy drying
- Integrated Headrest – Provides extra comfort and warmth for your head
- Square Shaped Sleeping Bag – Provides extra space to have greater freedom of movement when sleeping
- Woven Zip Puller – Allows you to quickly and easily move the zip
- Grade A Quality Fill – Superior fibre fill which is designed to be durable, warm and lightweight, while retaining its loft and soft touch
- Two-Way Zip – Can be unzipped from the top or bottom to increase ventilation
- Polair® Shell – Smooth to touch, hardwearing and washable Polair® polyester fabric (190T)
- ThermoLock Insulation – Provides warmth and retains loft in damp conditions
- Stuffsack with Drawcord – Allows for easy packing, while minimising pack size for easy transportation
- Single-Layer Stitch Construction – Reduces cold spots by ensuring the fill is evenly distributed within the bag
- Polair® Lining – Super soft lining which is also hardwearing and easily washable, Polair® polyester
|53.0 x ø32.0cm
|30% Single Hole siliconised hollow fibre/70% polyester fill
|SUGGESTED USAGE MIN
|SUGGESTED USAGE MAX
|EXT CHEST WIDTH
|INT CHEST WIDTH
|MAX USER HEIGHT
|INT FOOT WIDTH