Outdoor Revolution Airedale 7.0SE and 9.0DSE Footprint
Our heavy-duty Stone Protection Footprint Groundsheet is a highly advisable optional extra for the keen touring enthusiast, granting additional protection against water ingression, sharp rocks or hard ground, incorporating a hydrostatic head of 10,000mm². We manufacture various size options, each of which is made to measure, in order to accommodate a tailored fit for each model in our latest drive away awning or family tent collections; there are size options available for nearly every product in these ranges. This groundsheet prevents your sewn-in groundsheet from accumulating dirt too, making it effortless to keep in immaculate condition, along with its rotproof properties. The sheer thickness of this underlay promises a more comfortable night’s sleep and safe footing when traipsing around your internal living space. Eyelets have been situated in each corner, allowing the groundsheet to be firmly secured in place, using steel ground pegs.
- Made to Measure for Latest Drive Away Awning & Family Tent Collection.
- Prevents Against Water Ingression, Sharp Rocks or Hard Ground.
- Rot Proof & Will Not Degrade.
- Washable (Can be Hosed Down).
- Grants Excellent Protection Against the Elements.
- Prevents Sewn-In Groundsheet from Becoming Dirty.
- Ensures Safe Footing When Traipsing Around on an Evening.
- Promises A More Comfortable Night’s Sleep in The Great Outdoors.
- Hydrostatic Head Rating of 10,000mm².
- Eyelets in Each Corner for Secure Fitting.
- Includes Carry Bag.
- Each of our Stone Protection Footprint Groundsheets vary in size and are made to measure, therefore, the measurements of the footprint are identical to the floor dimensions of the drive away awning or family tent that it has been cut to size for, ensuring a tailored precise fit.