Nikwax Conditioner For Leather 125ml
A great way to ensure your leather walking boots make the distance, in order to keep your leather boots working at the their best, they require regular conditioner so that the leather is kept in the best condition.
The Nikwax conditioner for leather is a High performance waterproofing conditioner designed to add suppleness and soften smooth leather clothing and accessories. Easy to apply by hand, non flammable, PFC and aerosol free.
For waterproofing and conditioning footwear
Easy to use sponge-on waterproofing conditioner for all smooth leather footwear.
Adds water repellency, revives breathability, softens new leather and restores suppleness to dried out leather.
Enhances the performance of your footwear, keeping your feet warmer and drier.
Recommended for Gore-Tex® and eVent®, Sympatex® and all other waterproof leather footwear
Leather requires regular maintenance to perform at its best…
Leather is hardwearing, breathable and provides a high level of support, making it an ideal material for footwear construction. If leather becomes wet its breathability will be reduced, leading to wet feet from condensation. Tanning agents and lubricants can be leeched out by water, causing leather to become dry, stiff and prone to splitting. Therefore, it is important to condition leather by replenishing tanning agents and lubricants, as well as maintaining Durable Water Repellency (DWR)
Use Nikwax Conditioner for Leather™ to soften and waterproof new full grain leather footwear and restore suppleness to dried out leather.
Recommended for Gore-Tex® & SympaTex® footwear.
How to use:
- Brush off dirt with a damp cloth and clean using Nikwax Footwear Cleaning Gel™.
- Shake well before use. Press sponge applicator to break seal.
- Apply to wet leather. Ensure penetration of welts and seams.
- Remove surplus and buff with a damp cloth to shine.
To waterproof nubuck and suede leather footwear use Nikwax Nubuck & Suede Proof™.
To waterproof fabric and leather footwear use Nikwax Fabric & Leather Proof™.
- Leave footwear to dry at room temperature.
- Paper can be stuffed into the toes to absorb excess moisture, this should be replaced when wet.
- Keep footwear away from fires and radiators, drying too quickly can crack leather and cause bonded soles to peel.