Merrell Men’s MOAB 3 Walking Shoes -LOW -NOT Waterproof
The Merrel MOAB 3 is not a waterproof walking shoe, Merrell make the MOAB 3 in a waterproof version GTX.
This walking shoe is very useful for walking in destinations where you need a shoe to be breathable but not waterproof, where weather conditions are hot and humid, such as South Europe, Turkey, etc. It a lightweight shoe but breathable so ideal for walking in hot sunny conditions.
The Merrell® Moab has great comfort, durability and all-purpose versatility, its predecessors have enabled 25 million people to step further outdoors.
The all new Moab 3 features a new more supportive insole, a softer more cushioned midsole, and a best-in-class Vibram® outsole. Our newest generation is the most environmentally friendly Moab ever, utilizing recycled materials in construction.
Colour: Pecan – Light Brown
• Pig suede leather and breathable mesh upper
• 100% recycled laces and webbing
• Bellows tongue keeps out debris
• Protective toe cap
• 100% recycled breathable mesh lining
• Removable Kinetic Fit™ ADVANCED contoured footbed with reinforced heel cushioning for medium support
• Moulded nylon arch shank
• Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• Super Rebound Compound provides durable shock absorption in the heel to help reduce torque and allow for a smooth transition into the midfoot.
• Vibram® TC5+ outsole designed with a technical compound with great overall performance for multisport, outdoor, mountain bike, snow sports, and water sports. Its non-marking formula delivers an all-around balance of grip, traction, durability, flexibility
• Lug: 5mm
• 2lbs-1oz, 920g